SmithBits TalkRadio

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Sarantos

 

Check out my new music video for
“The BUrn" 
released worldwide right now!

 

https://youtu.be/Md-4_9KbEW4
 

I love working out. It's been a habit of mine for a very long time. Sports were an important part of my life growing up and even when my friends wouldn't play football or baseball or soccer with me anymore, working out is something I just continued to do (remember, I love to work out so I can eat dessert). It eventually became the only thing I did. 

Like most people, when I work out I love to listen to music. My goal here was to make a song that you would love to listen to while you're hitting the gym. This creative track has some interesting audio effects and it might be hard to classify. It’s an electronic trap song but also blends some dubstep sounds with rap. I envisioned a club kind of track but the theme was working out!

The psychedelic synth vibe mixed with a haunting beat from the 80s (aka bad ass beat), and some killer bass lines all lead to a slow build up into the body of the song. I think you’ll agree, it’s interesting, complex and unique.


For the music video, I decided working out had to be front and center. Since this is the kind of song that you can hear at a club but also at the gym, the music video includes all walks of life. Working out isn’t just for athletes. It’s for normal everyday people who want to stay in shape and try to live longer. Some do it to look good. Some do it to feel good. 


There are many benefits to working out. The reasons can be all your own but it’s one of the healthiest habits to pick up.  Join or stay on the bandwagon.

I hope you enjoy the music video. Yep that’s me running on a treadmill at the end...

http://bit.ly/2CnjyZW - Subscribe to my YouTube channel
http://spoti.fi/2ghNevG
https://apple.co/2J78eoO
https://www.patreon.com/Sarantos

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter, poem & Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.

**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 43 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. 

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Tumblr
Google Plus
SoundCloud
Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment