SmithBits TalkRadio

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Russell Foisy

Russell Foisy
Singer, Songwriter






I have been a music fan all my life and attended so many concerts. There is much admiration for many artists, with a dream one day, I could create and sing my collection of lyrics and songs. It is never too late to achieve your goals.
This recent e mail from KVZ Music LTD 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: Reviewed!...Your music was accepted by a musicSUBMIT.com review site
 
Hello Russell,
 
we can offer you digital distribution deal.
 
Please go to www.kvzmusic.com - click on Distribution and review the options we offer. You are eligible to choose Standard or Premium distribution option. Let me know which one you prefer, so that I can send you the right distribution agreement.
 
 
Kind Regards,

Kiril Zdravkov,
CEO of KVZ Music Ltd. / KVZ Music Publishing,
Vienna - Austria
Tel: +436769451840
Fax: +43125330331455
 
®
www.kvzmusic.com
www.facebook.com/KVZMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment