SmithBits TalkRadio

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dante Kim - Hug and Love

Musik Radio Promotions

presents

Dante Kim




Genre
Pop, Adult Contemporary, Reggae, Happy Music

Location
United States

Label
Indie

Songwriter/Publisher
Tony Katsaras/BMI


Dante (Seok) Kim [1990~To present]
Now releasing my first record “Hug and Love”

I was born in Korea and my parents were a producer and musical actor which naturally made me live close by entertainment area. I went to Vancouver, Canada when I was 15 to study English. 

I spent a year and a half then moved to Virginia where I attended boarding school for 1 year. I moved to Vancouver, WA and lived off about 1 year my relatives, and I moved Portland, OR where I graduated high school. 

I went back to Korea when I was 19 and worked in a variety  of field(ex:waiter, server, construction worker, English tutor, Karaoke manger, and etc). After spent full year in Korea, I came back to Vancouver, WA where I attended Clark College.

I was proposed audition by Vocal Jazz professor when I was singing in Music Building of the school. I performed all over WA with the team and it was a such memorable experience. 

After 1 year, I had to go back to Korea for personal reasons, and I studied Japanese while I was working as an interpreter and translated language between Choreographer from Cameron Mackintosh and Korean Musical actors on licensed musical ‘Miss Saigon’. In February 2013, I came to Los Angeles, CA as an permanent resident, and I have been working hard to support myself. 

I spent couple years to get use to living in LA and set up for my life, and then I started attending UCLA Extension to get Independent Music Production certification.

I went out and did an audition for a song called “Hug and Love” which will release world wide. I beat out 75 entries in Los Angeles. I knew I could sing it better than anyone. I felt that “Hug and Love” really moved me. 

I hope anyone listen to ‘Hug and Love’ heal their broken heart and raise them up as I was healed by nice songs when I had a hard time specially things are getting tougher in these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment